Quotations and Important Project Information
- Quotations are valid for 60 days after receiving the price. The contracts may have to be re-priced after the allotted 60 day period.
- RW Landscapes reserves the right to add additional costs onto the total agreed price, upon unforeseen complications during excavation, that is, the location of manhole covers, not visible prior to commencement of work.
- RW Landscapes reserves the right to take a deposit upon acceptance of the contract, the amount is agreed in the contract paperwork.
- RW Landscapes request payment in full within 20 days upon completion of the contract.
- RW Landscapes reserves the rights to ownership of all products in the contract until payment is received in full.
- Entry of worksite during installation by parties not employed by RW Landscapes is at their own risk and therefore RW Landscapes will not be held responsible.
- Aspects of project installation may be weather permitting.
- RW Landscapes reserves the right to alter timescales to ensure the quality of installation is maintained.
Recycling and use of recycled materials
- We recycle as many materials as possible, including all green waste!
- Any waste that cannot be recycled is disposed of in the correct manner.
- We actively encourage the use of reclaimed materials i.e. bricks, rockeries, fountains and M.O.T –
- This has previously been used in bases most commonly roads, it is refined instead of being taken to landfill sites.
This Site is owned and controlled by RW Landscapes. The information and data on this Site are subject to revision without notice and RW Landscapes may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this notice.
By accessing and/or browsing the Site, you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
i) All intellectual property rights in and to the site are the property of RW Landscapes and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the Site for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the Site. In the normal course of browsing through the site, RW Landscapes agree to your printing or downloading to a stand-alone personal computer extracts for personal use provided both that RW Landscapes is the acknowledged source including the reference www.rwlandscapes.co.uk and that RW Landscapes may revoke this permission at any time.
ii) The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and RW Landscapes makes no express or implied warranties or representations in relation to it. This includes, without limitation, any implied warranties or representations of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness or accuracy.
iii) RW Landscapes shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of the Site or any information contained or derived from it (even where RW Landscapes has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.
iv) RW Landscapes shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external sites or resources to which it has hyperlinks and might not endorse or approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site. In particular, you should note that home pages of sites affiliated with RW Landscapes are individually responsible for their content and expression of opinions. RW Landscapes does not take responsibility for the content of or opinions expressed on any external site and might not endorse or approve of all or any material on the site.